CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 21, 2006

i think i am falling up....
yes, i know it sounds weird. It kinda feels weird, but nice.
Kinda like falling in love. only different, kinda falling in like.
Only you once fell for that special person before, twice over, an you had kill the feelings twice over.....
Like I said, weird.....
The problem is I run from love, so it makes it really really hard for me.
I kill it as soon as I realize it snuck in the back door....it only causes pain an suffering.

at least in the past it has,...

my health will not permit much pain any more, for the sake of my beating heart i am trying to protect....

so love, it can wait til I'm ready, but liking someone is aloud this time!

take care and may the creator bless thee....in many ways

redfeather*~
08-21-2006

0 comments: