CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

i love.... can you guess?

originally posted on december 05,2006 on myspace

i previously posted this as a bullitan. lets see if the public replys more to this one!!! ok all.... including non friends.... guess who i am talking about!!! an i will have no problem adding you~

can you guess who i am talking about... please read all of it then figure it out.


I LOVE

I love the way he makes me feel

i love the things he does

i love how he does the things he does

i love how he loves me

i love how much fun we have together

i love how he cares for others like there is no tomarrow

i love how he cares for me when i am sick

i love how when i ask for help he is always there

i love how he doesnt have any secrets

i love how he tells his stories

i love how he tells the truth

i love how he cares for me

i love how when i ask for help he is always there

i love when i ask for advise his is always the best

i love his promises he makes me

i love how he can never stay mad at me

i love the way he shows his affection

i love the way he touches my heart

i love the good things he does for people

i love the good things he does for me

i love how conciderate he is

i love how ill never be able to say how much i love about him!! :)

i love how i can always turn to him

i love the way he always provides for me

i love how he can never lie, you can tell

i love why he does these things he does

i love the way he guides me ever step of the way

i love the things he sends me

i love how he lets me do what i want

i love him for being him

i love the people he sets me up with

i love how he has changed me

i love how he brings me up when i am down

i love the way he makes me change my mind

i love the way he answers my questions

i love the way things just seem to unfold when i am at his side

i love how he sticks with me no matter how much i want him to go away sometimes

i love gifts hes givin me

i love the choices hes helped me decide

i love how he touches lives

i love how he has touched mine

i love the things he has made for me

i love how he continues to change me

i love the way he fixes things when you think they are broken forever

i love the Opportunities he throws my way

i love the way he makes me see things in a diffrent light

i love how he shows me things ive never seen before

i love how he speaks

i love how people love him

i love how people "try" to hate him

i love how he betters me

i love how he makes me see how much i have, even when i have so little compared to many

i love the way he feeds me

i love the colors he brings forth

i love how he gets jealous when i love another like i love him

i love the things he has made everyone else

i love how he makes me smile

i love the way he makes things taste

i love the talents he has taught me

i love the way he makes music sound

i love how he never does me wrong

i love the way he makes my hair feel

i love how he would never stear me wrong

i love how he makes the world turn

i love how fogiving he is

i love how he has saved my life a quite a few times

i love how he is always by my side

i love how he never falters

i love him for not lettin me have every thing i want

i love how he deals with people that wrong me

i love the he cools me down when no one else can

i love how he sedates all my hungers

i love how i can call on him an he is there

i love how he listens to me

i love how he remembers everything i tell him

i love how he knows me better than i know myself

i love how he is all i need

i love that no matter what i do, he will always love me

i love how he knows more than anyone ive ever known

i love him more than ill ever know

i love how he asks so little of me

i love him because i cant help but not to........

so go ahead message me asking who i am refering to?? maybe you might be right!! ha ha ha ha

go on ask me.....

0 comments: